Guide for Reviews Scientific Journals of Imam Sadiq University
The scientific journals of Imam Sadiq University are active in their respective fields with the mission of selecting and publishing the most qualitative research. In order to achieve this goal, arbitration must be conducted in a rigorous and impartial manner. The Arbitration Guide is designed to achieve the goal of trust in the review and dissemination process.
Recommendations before Reviewing the Article
- Paying attention to the ethical charter of the scientific publications of Imam Sadiq University.
- Reviewing the Acceptance Process of Imam Sadiq University Press Publications.
- Consider the following:
1. Articles submitted to the journal have already been reviewed by the journal's editor, and if you are in conflict with the goals and policies of the journal, you should immediately inform the editor.
2. To avoid bias, the names of the author (s) and referee (s) are not known (Double-Blind Peer Review).
3. In the event of a conflict of interest for the arbitrator, you must immediately notify the editor.
4. Articles are reviewed in the Semantic Noise Similarity System for Scientific Theft, and should be promptly reported to the Editor if there is any suspicion or suspicion of theft.
5. The arbitrator (s) is required to submit the arbitration results within a maximum of 30 days.
6. A reminder will be sent to the referee (s) ten days after submitting the article.
7. If the result is not filed within 30 days of the submission of the article to the arbitrator, a second reminder shall be sent to the arbitrator.
8. If the arbitrator (s) does not submit the arbitration results within 10 days of the second reminder or provide a justified reason, the article will be sent to the other arbitrator.
9. If the referee requests a general correction, the request will be sent to the responsible author by the journal office and after receiving the response and documentation, the corrected article will be sent to the referee.
10. If the referee requests minor corrections, the request will be forwarded to the author in charge of the article by the Journal, and after receiving the response and documentation, the modified article will be sent to the editor.
11. In re-adjudication, the arbitrator is required to comment within 15 days on the acceptability of the amendments or the need for further amendments.
12. The referee (s) in re-adjudication shall not make any new objections to the design unless significant changes have been made to the author (s) as a result of the amendments.
13. If the arbitrator (s) accidentally identifies the article (s), it is necessary for the arbitrator to arbitrate without revealing the matter.
14. If the author (s) accidentally identifies the referee (s) of the article, it is necessary for the author (s) to make corrections without revealing this.
15. The paper is sent for review to at least two referees and its outcome is decided as follows and the result is reported to the responsible author:
- If both reviewers declare the paper admissible, the article will be reviewed for final decision at the editorial board meeting or by the editor (as the journal's scientific officer and editorial representative).
- If both articles are declared inadmissible, the article will be reviewed for decision at the editorial board meeting or by the editor (as the journal's scientific officer and editorial representative).
- If there is disagreement between the two referees, the article will be sent to the third referee with the editor's opinion.
16. Click here for tips on how the journal system works.